Havana, October 16 (RHC)-- Cuban President Raul Castro met on Tuesday with Uruguay’s former President Tabaré Vazquez, who is currently visiting the island. The talks were also attended by Uruguayan ambassador to Havana, Ariel Bergamino, and Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez.
Raul Castro and Tabaré Vazquez exchanged views on numerous international and regional issues. Vazquez recalled his previous trips to Cuba, particularly the official visit he paid to the island in 2008, when he was head of state.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3948
- today: 2968
- online: 131
- total: 4833702