Havana, October 16 (RHC)-- Cuban President Raul Castro met on Tuesday with Uruguay’s former President Tabaré Vazquez, who is currently visiting the island. The talks were also attended by Uruguayan ambassador to Havana, Ariel Bergamino, and Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez.
Raul Castro and Tabaré Vazquez exchanged views on numerous international and regional issues. Vazquez recalled his previous trips to Cuba, particularly the official visit he paid to the island in 2008, when he was head of state.
- U.S. congressional delegation wraps up visit to Cuba
- Activists urge protest actions to demand closure of Guantánamo Naval Base
- Argentina, in the claws of the vultures!
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3864
- today: 245
- online: 115
- total: 4378231