Havana, October 16 (RHC)-- Cuban President Raul Castro met on Tuesday with Uruguay’s former President Tabaré Vazquez, who is currently visiting the island. The talks were also attended by Uruguayan ambassador to Havana, Ariel Bergamino, and Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez.
Raul Castro and Tabaré Vazquez exchanged views on numerous international and regional issues. Vazquez recalled his previous trips to Cuba, particularly the official visit he paid to the island in 2008, when he was head of state.
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Donald Trump's Controversial Fiscal Reform
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4477
- today: 825
- online: 179
- total: 4088025