Varadero, Oct 17 (RHC).—Over four hundred experts from Cuba and many other countries are addressing at the Cuban resort of Varadero, in western Matanzas province, aspects related to the integral health requirements for children, adolescents and families.
Many factors affecting normal health requirements are being focused by experts, including deficient nutrition, drug abuse and poverty, which can severely alter the normal development of children and adolescents and threaten the unity of their families.
Fortunately, said Maria Fontemachi, Chairman of Latin American Association of Families, Children and Adolescents, Cuba is free of the drug scourge, which is undermining Latin American societies.
Poverty and social degradation are also very serious problems retarding the normal development of children and adolescents in several countries of this hemisphere, the expert said.
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Donald Trump's Controversial Fiscal Reform
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4477
- today: 377
- online: 178
- total: 4087577