Havana, May 31, (RHC9, – The Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Hernandez held talks in Havana with Guillermo Teillier, national chairman of the Communist Party of Chile, who pays an official visit to Cuba.
During the meeting at the headquarters of the National Assembly of People's Power (Cuban parliament), both officials exchanged thoughts on the economic and social changes underway in their respective nations.
Lazo, who is also member of the Political Bureau of the Communist Party of Cuba, thanked the Chilean leader for his visit, and highlighted the friendly bonds uniting both political organizations and countries.
Earlier on Thursday, the Chilean Communist Party leader met with President Raúl Castro, with whom he spoke about the relationship between the organization and its counterpart in Cuba, as well as issues of international relevance.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4569
- today: 2698
- online: 194
- total: 3851311