Havana, May 31, (RHC9, – The Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Hernandez held talks in Havana with Guillermo Teillier, national chairman of the Communist Party of Chile, who pays an official visit to Cuba.
During the meeting at the headquarters of the National Assembly of People's Power (Cuban parliament), both officials exchanged thoughts on the economic and social changes underway in their respective nations.
Lazo, who is also member of the Political Bureau of the Communist Party of Cuba, thanked the Chilean leader for his visit, and highlighted the friendly bonds uniting both political organizations and countries.
Earlier on Thursday, the Chilean Communist Party leader met with President Raúl Castro, with whom he spoke about the relationship between the organization and its counterpart in Cuba, as well as issues of international relevance.
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3670
- today: 2575
- online: 114
- total: 4942151