Havana, May 31, (RHC9, – The Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Hernandez held talks in Havana with Guillermo Teillier, national chairman of the Communist Party of Chile, who pays an official visit to Cuba.
During the meeting at the headquarters of the National Assembly of People's Power (Cuban parliament), both officials exchanged thoughts on the economic and social changes underway in their respective nations.
Lazo, who is also member of the Political Bureau of the Communist Party of Cuba, thanked the Chilean leader for his visit, and highlighted the friendly bonds uniting both political organizations and countries.
Earlier on Thursday, the Chilean Communist Party leader met with President Raúl Castro, with whom he spoke about the relationship between the organization and its counterpart in Cuba, as well as issues of international relevance.
- Cuban President winds up government visit to Santiago de Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba insists Washington is manipulating diplomat health incidents
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel congratulates Cuban journalists on Cuban Press Day
- Expert: Title III of Helms-Burton aims to limit Cuba’s access to foreign capital sources
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3540
- today: 3321
- online: 151
- total: 5755695