Havana, May 31, (RHC9, – The Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Hernandez held talks in Havana with Guillermo Teillier, national chairman of the Communist Party of Chile, who pays an official visit to Cuba.
During the meeting at the headquarters of the National Assembly of People's Power (Cuban parliament), both officials exchanged thoughts on the economic and social changes underway in their respective nations.
Lazo, who is also member of the Political Bureau of the Communist Party of Cuba, thanked the Chilean leader for his visit, and highlighted the friendly bonds uniting both political organizations and countries.
Earlier on Thursday, the Chilean Communist Party leader met with President Raúl Castro, with whom he spoke about the relationship between the organization and its counterpart in Cuba, as well as issues of international relevance.
- Academic says denial of entry visas to Cuban scholars to participate in LASA Congress in the US was politically motivated
- Cuban top leaders meet with visiting North Korean Worker´s Party vice president
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: ALBA members must join forces to prevent a new imperialist military adventure in our region
- ALBA-TCP Political Council concerned about actions against regional peace and security
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3010
- today: 1256
- online: 109
- total: 5957872