Canada remained the main source market to the island, followed by Germany, UK, France and Italy.
The organization noted that between January and April of 2014 1,282,000 visitors entered Cuba compared with 1,221,000 in the first quarter of 2013.
According to the Ministry of Tourism, Cuba last year reached over two million 852 thousand visitors, with Canada as the main source (over a million travelers) followed by the UK, Germany and France.
They recorded an daily increase in revenue per customer, $ 100. So far in 2014 a boost to island tourism of around five percent, compared to the same period of 2013 has been noted.
- U.S. academic says Washington's wars of aggression lead to more harm than good to the United States itself
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Attorney Mara Verheyden-Hilliard: The U.S. government has sent a message that the Vienna Convention means NOTHING
- José Pertierra: U.S. security force operation at Venezuelan embassy violates international law
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2471
- today: 3098
- online: 140
- total: 5940392