Canada remained the main source market to the island, followed by Germany, UK, France and Italy.
The organization noted that between January and April of 2014 1,282,000 visitors entered Cuba compared with 1,221,000 in the first quarter of 2013.
According to the Ministry of Tourism, Cuba last year reached over two million 852 thousand visitors, with Canada as the main source (over a million travelers) followed by the UK, Germany and France.
They recorded an daily increase in revenue per customer, $ 100. So far in 2014 a boost to island tourism of around five percent, compared to the same period of 2013 has been noted.
- Bruno Rodriguez: it is imperative that states refrain from excerpting pressure on others, in violation of international law
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- RHC's every other weekly program Focus on Africa
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Mass protests in Puerto Rico in demand of Governor Ricardo Rosselló’s resignation
- Race for Nelson Mandela in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3260
- today: 3471
- online: 115
- total: 6162240