Havana, June 6 (RHC) -– The Cuban Association of Legal Aid Offices is preparing a set of books with the new Labor Code, the Foreign Investment Law, the latest customs and migratory regulations and the Electoral Law in an effort to provide the people with a better understanding of such documents.
Lizzette Maria Vila, an official with the Organization of Legal Aid Offices said that the books will come into print in September to be launched at Havana’s International Book Fair in 2015.
Given the importance of the documents for the people, the books will be written in a plain and easy way to understand language, and in an effective manner to make the books available to all.
On Friday, the Organization of Legal Aid Offices closes celebrations in Cuba for Law Workers’ Day.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3324
- today: 2471
- online: 85
- total: 4826302