Havana, June 6 (RHC) -– The Cuban Association of Legal Aid Offices is preparing a set of books with the new Labor Code, the Foreign Investment Law, the latest customs and migratory regulations and the Electoral Law in an effort to provide the people with a better understanding of such documents.
Lizzette Maria Vila, an official with the Organization of Legal Aid Offices said that the books will come into print in September to be launched at Havana’s International Book Fair in 2015.
Given the importance of the documents for the people, the books will be written in a plain and easy way to understand language, and in an effective manner to make the books available to all.
On Friday, the Organization of Legal Aid Offices closes celebrations in Cuba for Law Workers’ Day.
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- RHC's Weekly Segment 'Breakthrough'
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4242
- today: 1333
- online: 175
- total: 4084056