Havana, June 6 (RHC) –- Chinese Vice President Li Yuanchao expressed his country’s willingness to further strengthen political relations with Cuba and he recalled that the island was the first Latin American nation to establish diplomatic links with China.
Li Yuanchao made his statement during a meeting in Beijing with the first secretary of Cuba’s Young Communist League, Yuniasky Crespo, who is paying an official visit to that Asian country.
The Chinese leader called on young people from China and Cuba to enhance their knowledge of the two cultures in order to boost the traditional relations uniting the two nations.
The Cuban youth leader expressed her wish that the Young Communist League and its Chinese counterpart foster bilateral exchange, collaboration and relations in general.
The delegation from the island winds up its official visit to China on Friday.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4569
- today: 3867
- online: 186
- total: 3852480