The doctors will study areas such as Intensive Medicine, Pediatrics, Pathologic Anatomy, Anesthesiology, Hematology and Oncology.
In a meeting with the doctors, the national coordinator of the community doctors program in Venezuela, Oscar Feo, stressed the recent setting of the Medical University on the initiative of President Nicolas Maduro. The official said that the new school will offer integral medicine as a regular course with other postgraduate courses.
The scholarships for the Venezuelan doctors are part of the Cuba-Venezuela Accord, signed in 2000 by Fidel Castro and Hugo Chavez.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4211
- today: 1610
- online: 164
- total: 3854434