The doctors will study areas such as Intensive Medicine, Pediatrics, Pathologic Anatomy, Anesthesiology, Hematology and Oncology.
In a meeting with the doctors, the national coordinator of the community doctors program in Venezuela, Oscar Feo, stressed the recent setting of the Medical University on the initiative of President Nicolas Maduro. The official said that the new school will offer integral medicine as a regular course with other postgraduate courses.
The scholarships for the Venezuelan doctors are part of the Cuba-Venezuela Accord, signed in 2000 by Fidel Castro and Hugo Chavez.
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Donald Trump's Controversial Fiscal Reform
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4477
- today: 1802
- online: 152
- total: 4089002