The doctors will study areas such as Intensive Medicine, Pediatrics, Pathologic Anatomy, Anesthesiology, Hematology and Oncology.
In a meeting with the doctors, the national coordinator of the community doctors program in Venezuela, Oscar Feo, stressed the recent setting of the Medical University on the initiative of President Nicolas Maduro. The official said that the new school will offer integral medicine as a regular course with other postgraduate courses.
The scholarships for the Venezuelan doctors are part of the Cuba-Venezuela Accord, signed in 2000 by Fidel Castro and Hugo Chavez.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3919
- today: 587
- online: 112
- total: 4835240