Havana, June 9 (NNN-Prensa Latina) -- With world development of tourism as a backdrop, the 9th International Seminar on Journalism and Tourism will be held in Havana from June 23rd through the 27th.
President of the Cuban media section, specializing in tourism, Hilda Prieto, said the seminar had been organized by the Union of Cuban Journalists (UPEC) and its venue would be the International Journalism Institute Jose Marti in Havana.
The host nation will be represented by journalists of Cuban media outlets in Havana and correspondents at tourist destinations.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4903
- today: 811
- online: 174
- total: 3862575