Havana, June 9 (NNN-Prensa Latina) -- With world development of tourism as a backdrop, the 9th International Seminar on Journalism and Tourism will be held in Havana from June 23rd through the 27th.
President of the Cuban media section, specializing in tourism, Hilda Prieto, said the seminar had been organized by the Union of Cuban Journalists (UPEC) and its venue would be the International Journalism Institute Jose Marti in Havana.
The host nation will be represented by journalists of Cuban media outlets in Havana and correspondents at tourist destinations.
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Cubans living abroad will have a say in writing Constitution
- Manuel Zelaya: We are here to defend regional peoples, their conquests and their rights
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3624
- today: 1518
- online: 123
- total: 5035413