Havana, June 9 (NNN-Prensa Latina) -- With world development of tourism as a backdrop, the 9th International Seminar on Journalism and Tourism will be held in Havana from June 23rd through the 27th.
President of the Cuban media section, specializing in tourism, Hilda Prieto, said the seminar had been organized by the Union of Cuban Journalists (UPEC) and its venue would be the International Journalism Institute Jose Marti in Havana.
The host nation will be represented by journalists of Cuban media outlets in Havana and correspondents at tourist destinations.
- Evo Morales ratifies Bolivia's support for Cuba
- Bolivian president Evo Morales begins official visit
- RHC's Scientific and Medical Report
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Venezuelan president Nicolás Maduro fulfills busy agenda in Cuba
- Raul Castro expresses full confidence in Miguel Diaz Canel
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3685
- today: 768
- online: 98
- total: 4605573