Havana October 18 (RHC)-- Canadians supporters of the Cuban Revolution from all over Canada will meet this weekend in Vancouver to receive information on the latest developments regarding the four Cuban anti-terrorists imprisoned in the United States and demand their release.
Caravans of supporters from all over Canada will converge on Vancouver to learn of the latest in the world-wide struggle to free the Cuban prisoners, whose only crime was to monitor violent actions promoted and carried out by violent groups in Florida financially supported and led by the Central Intelligence Agency.
The Cuban anti-terrorists were tried in a Miami court amidst a hostile press campaign, which more lately has been disclosed that it was paid for by the CIA and other instances in the US Government.
Gerardo Hernandez, Ramon Labañino, Antonio Guerrero and Fernando Gonzalez, the four Cubans unjustly imprisoned for opposing terrorist activities, will be much in the minds of the Canadians meeting this weekend in Vancouver to demand their freedom.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4569
- today: 1977
- online: 190
- total: 3850590