Havana, June 24, (RHC), – Cuban Industry minister Salvador Pardo Cruz said in Havana that Cuba will count on an industry of high technical and professional competence if it makes successful management of material, financial and human resources.
After inaugurating the First International Convention of the Cuban Industry, the minister stressed the need to make appropriate use of information technologies, lower manufacture costs and increase efficiency and effectiveness.
Pardo Cruz said that the convention is a specialized scenario that favors business negotiations and the opening of new alliances that may contribute to develop priority economic areas. He mentioned the manufacture of equipment and spare parts, the recycling of raw material, the production of electric appliances, the development of renewable energy sources, chemicals and derivatives.
The minister said that the country has just approved a Foreign Investment Law, which is of strategic nature for the current update of Cuban economy.
The Convention and Fair of the Cuban Industry is being attended by over 400 foreign entrepreneurs from 29 nations and more than 1400 local delegates.
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- RHC's Weekly Segment 'Breakthrough'
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4001
- today: 3186
- online: 181
- total: 4077976