Havana, June 25 (RHC) -– Cuban President Raul Castro met Tuesday afternoon with Dr. Denzil Lewellyn Douglas, Prime Minister and Minister of Finances, Sustainable Development, Development of Human Resources, Empowerment and Social Security of the Federation of Saint Kitts and Nevis, who is on an official visit to Cuba.
During the fraternal meeting, the two heads of state verified the favorable development of bilateral relations and discussed topics of mutual interest and international importance.
Accompanying the distinguished visitor was Patrice Nisbett, Minister of Foreign Relations, Justice and Legal Affairs, National Security and Labor; and Nigel Carty, Minister of Education, Information, Agriculture, Marine Resources and Cooperatives.
Cuba was also represented at the meeting by Bruno Rodriguez and Rodrigo Malmierca, ministers of Foreign Affairs and Foreign Trade and Investment, respectively; as well as Cuba’s ambassador to Saint Kitts and Nevis, Hugo Ruiz.
- U.S. congressional delegation wraps up visit to Cuba
- Activists urge protest actions to demand closure of Guantánamo Naval Base
- Argentina, in the claws of the vultures!
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3797
- today: 2171
- online: 125
- total: 4376293