Managua, July 19 (RHC)-- Cuban Vice President and Comandante Ramiro Valdes is heading the island’s delegation taking part at commemorations in Nicaragua for the 35th anniversary of the Sandinista Revolution, underway in the capital Managua.
On the occasion, the Nicaraguan people and their leaders pay tribute to this historic date when the Anastasio Somoza dictatorship was overthrown by the popular forces of the Sandinista National Liberation Front, the FSLN.
The Cuban delegation includes Deputy Foreign Minister Rogelio Sierra and Ambassador to Managua Eduardo Martinez.
- Process of constitutional debates continues throughout Cuba
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- U.S. Scholar: Washington's policy towards Cuba throughout history has been a mistake
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Bolivia awaits for the sea
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel highlights broad public debates nationwide on draft of Cuban Constitution
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3039
- today: 729
- online: 67
- total: 5146764