Managua, July 19 (RHC)-- Cuban Vice President and Comandante Ramiro Valdes is heading the island’s delegation taking part at commemorations in Nicaragua for the 35th anniversary of the Sandinista Revolution, underway in the capital Managua.
On the occasion, the Nicaraguan people and their leaders pay tribute to this historic date when the Anastasio Somoza dictatorship was overthrown by the popular forces of the Sandinista National Liberation Front, the FSLN.
The Cuban delegation includes Deputy Foreign Minister Rogelio Sierra and Ambassador to Managua Eduardo Martinez.
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba ratifies its unwavering support for Nicaragua
- Cuba renews its solidarity with Nicaragua
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3367
- today: 1449
- online: 143
- total: 4951113