Managua, July 19 (RHC)-- Cuban Vice President and Comandante Ramiro Valdes is heading the island’s delegation taking part at commemorations in Nicaragua for the 35th anniversary of the Sandinista Revolution, underway in the capital Managua.
On the occasion, the Nicaraguan people and their leaders pay tribute to this historic date when the Anastasio Somoza dictatorship was overthrown by the popular forces of the Sandinista National Liberation Front, the FSLN.
The Cuban delegation includes Deputy Foreign Minister Rogelio Sierra and Ambassador to Managua Eduardo Martinez.
- This weekend, Cubans serving abroad will have the opportunity to vote on the country’s new constitution
- Italian undersecretary of foreign affairs on official visit to Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba: It is imperative to halt an imperialist military intervention in Venezuela
- President Miguel Diaz-Canel assesses progress of recovery after devastating tornado
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3089
- today: 3515
- online: 125
- total: 5644142