Havana, October 21 (RHC)-- Cuba is hosting a Latin American Congress of Pharmacy and Therapeutics for the first time. Latinfarma 2013 has already held a number of sessions here in Havana with delegates from all member countries in attendance.
Dr. Rene Delgado, Chairman of the Organizing Committee, said the event, running until Friday in Havana’s Palace of Conventions will examine the development of pharmaceuticals in Latin America. This will involve the latest innovations in the fields of pharmacy, therapeutics and sciences related to the development of new medicines and the improvement of existing ones.
An important session will devoted to the Pharmacy of Pain, addressing the suffering of patients with painful diseases or those who are suffering pain as a result of accidents.
Dr. Delgado, who is also President of the Cuban Pharmacy Association and of the Latinamerican Association as well, said the event will afford delegates from other nations the opportunity to observe advances achieved by Cuba in this field.
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- RHC's Weekly Segment 'Breakthrough'
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3691
- today: 3707
- online: 234
- total: 4082188