Havana, Sept 27 (RHC), -- Cuban President Raúl Castro held official talks on Friday with the President of the Democratic Republic of East Timor Taur Matan Ruak, who pays an official visit to Cuba.
After the official welcoming ceremony held on Friday afternoon at the Revolution's Palace, the two heads of state held a friendly conversation about the excellent state of bilateral relations and expressed their willingness of consolidating bonds of cooperation, particularly in the areas of health and education.
Likewise, they spoke about issues of international interest.
Also participating in the meeting were Constancio Pinto, vice-minister of Foreign Business and Cooperation of the Democratic Republic of East Timor; Salvador Valdes, member of the Politburo of the Cuban Communist Party and Vice-president of the Council of State, and acting Cuban Foreign Minister Marcelino Medina./ACN
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Cuba pledges continued use of ITs for social justice goals
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Duo Buena Fe)
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3909
- today: 2784
- online: 136
- total: 4480373