Havana, August 1 (RHC)-- Wine experts, producers, promoters and marketing entities from Cuba and around the world will meet in Havana in October for the 15th International Wine Festival, to be hosted by the emblematic Hotel Nacional in the Cuban capital.
Victor Rosquete, marketing specialist at the hotel, said that all local wine marketing and producing companies are invited to take part at the event, which will be attended by entities from Argentina, Chile, Mexico, France, Spain, Italy, Canada and other nations, all interested in fostering the commercialization of wine in Cuba.
During three days, participants will attend wine presentations, tasting sessions, cigar and wine promotions and exchanges on the latest tendencies of wine production in the world, the official explained and called on those interested on more information to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
The festival is being organized in collaboration with the Cuban Chamber of Commerce, Habano Cigars S.A, and other institutions in the gastronomy world.
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3670
- today: 428
- online: 126
- total: 4940004