Havana, October 22 (PL-RHC) –- The U.S. organization Working Group for Latin America, made up of 65 religious, human rights, peace and justice organizations, condemned the US blockade against Cuba.
At a video conference between Havana and Washington, US institution researcher, Mavis Anderson, said that the group has come out against the US stranglehold of the island for 20 years.
Anderson gave faith of a growing consensus on the need to change the US policy toward Cuba, mainly among Cuban American, business and religious communities and non-profit organizations.
These organizations, she said, demand the US government’s withdrawal of Cuba from the list of terrorist nations, are against the excessive travel controls and in favor of dialogue at the highest level.
- Cuban and U.S. Representatives Hold Meeting on Cyber-security and the Fight against Cyber-crimes
- Cuba Celebrates National Science Day
- RHC's Scientific and Medical Report
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Argentina: New Year, New Life?
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4318
- today: 910
- online: 182
- total: 4212192