Havana, August 7 (RHC) –- A photo and audiovisual exhibit by Cuban film maker Roberto Chile will open August 12th at Havana’s Jose Marti Memorial as part of activities here to mark the 88th birthday of Cuban Revolution leader Fidel Castro.
Film-maker Roberto Chile, who registered the moving images of Fidel over for over 25 years, will exhibit photos and videos on the tireless personality of Fidel.
Some of the photos were taken over the past ten years, while a bronze sculpture inspired in one of the pictures by artist Ernesto Rancano, is also included in the exhibit, which will run until September 13th.
The exhibit will also be taken to Germany’s Art Stalker gallery, in Berlin, where some of Roberto Chile’s documentary films on Chavez and Fidel will be screened at that cultural center.
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 05, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing update for July 4, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 04, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 03, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing update for July 2, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 02, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 5174
- today: 3975
- online: 213
- total: 8274806