San Salvador, October 23 (RHC) – The President of the Legislative Assembly of El Salvador, Siegfried Reyes, held talks on Wednesday with the deputy head of the International Relations Department of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Cuba, Jorge Arias.
A report by the parliamentary press service says that during the meeting both leaders praised the friendly ties uniting both Central American nations and discussed issues related to parliamentary cooperation.
Arias traveled to El Salvador to attend the XXXI Plenary Session of the Standing Committee of Political Parties of Latin American and the Caribbean (COPPPAL), held from October 15th to the 17th in the Salvadoran capital.
In the meeting with Reyes, Arias was accompanied by the new ambassador of Cuba in El Salvador, Iliana Fonseca.
- Process of constitutional debates continues throughout Cuba
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- U.S. Scholar: Washington's policy towards Cuba throughout history has been a mistake
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Bolivia awaits for the sea
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel highlights broad public debates nationwide on draft of Cuban Constitution
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3039
- today: 2014
- online: 120
- total: 5148049