Havana, Oct 24 (RHC) in Minsk, governmental representatives of Cuba and Belarus, have analyzed the possibility of establishing cooperation agreements in the transportation sector, with the purpose of developing the infrastructure of the two countries.
A delegation of the Cuban Transportation Ministry, headed by Deputy Minister Eduardo Rodriguez, met this week with executives of Civil Aviation and of Belavia Airlines, the Prensa Latina news agency reported.
As part of official activities, the island's representatives visited the MAZ automobile factory, where they diucussed prospects for the future
supply of equipment to Cuba with their business counterparts.
The working day included a meeting with leaders of the city hall and a tour of the Belkommunmash plant, specialized in the production of streetcars and trolleybuses.
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba ratifies its unwavering support for Nicaragua
- Cuba renews its solidarity with Nicaragua
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3453
- today: 2307
- online: 125
- total: 4948604