Havana, Oct 24 (RHC) in Minsk, governmental representatives of Cuba and Belarus, have analyzed the possibility of establishing cooperation agreements in the transportation sector, with the purpose of developing the infrastructure of the two countries.
A delegation of the Cuban Transportation Ministry, headed by Deputy Minister Eduardo Rodriguez, met this week with executives of Civil Aviation and of Belavia Airlines, the Prensa Latina news agency reported.
As part of official activities, the island's representatives visited the MAZ automobile factory, where they diucussed prospects for the future
supply of equipment to Cuba with their business counterparts.
The working day included a meeting with leaders of the city hall and a tour of the Belkommunmash plant, specialized in the production of streetcars and trolleybuses.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3618
- today: 1494
- online: 215
- total: 4109222