Hanoi, September 5 (RHC) -– Vietnamese Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung said in Hanoi that Cuba and Vietnam bilateral cooperation relations have huge potential for further expansion, particularly trade and investment.
During a meeting with visiting Cuban Minister of Foreign Trade and Investment Rodrigo Malmierca, the Vietnamese prime minister stressed his country’s willingness to further such links as he addressed the mid-term collaboration program signed by the two countries and suggested that the intergovernmental commission that held sessions in Hanoi last year should advance the bilateral initiate.
Vietnam is currently supporting Cuba in the fields of communications and agriculture, while the Asian country will pave the way for Vietnamese investment on the island.
Meanwhile, Minister Malmierca expressed his country’s desire to strengthen and expand collaboration relations in all fields, particularly the industry and the processing of exports.
During a seminar on Investment Opportunities in Cuba, Malmierca explained to representatives of the state and private sectors about the favorable investment conditions being offered by Cuba.
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Widespread International Rejection of Donald Trump's Decision on Jerusalem
- ALBA-TCP General Secretary Highlights in Havana Importance of Unity among Latin American Peoples
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part III)
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part II)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4363
- today: 3790
- online: 253
- total: 4095353