Hanoi, September 5 (RHC) -– Vietnamese Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung said in Hanoi that Cuba and Vietnam bilateral cooperation relations have huge potential for further expansion, particularly trade and investment.
During a meeting with visiting Cuban Minister of Foreign Trade and Investment Rodrigo Malmierca, the Vietnamese prime minister stressed his country’s willingness to further such links as he addressed the mid-term collaboration program signed by the two countries and suggested that the intergovernmental commission that held sessions in Hanoi last year should advance the bilateral initiate.
Vietnam is currently supporting Cuba in the fields of communications and agriculture, while the Asian country will pave the way for Vietnamese investment on the island.
Meanwhile, Minister Malmierca expressed his country’s desire to strengthen and expand collaboration relations in all fields, particularly the industry and the processing of exports.
During a seminar on Investment Opportunities in Cuba, Malmierca explained to representatives of the state and private sectors about the favorable investment conditions being offered by Cuba.
- Cuba pledges continued use of ITs for social justice goals
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Duo Buena Fe)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Brazilians demand full investigation of Marielle Franco's assassination
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Cuban leader congratulates Putin on winning presidential election
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3770
- today: 3698
- online: 111
- total: 4473445