Havana, Oct 24 (RHC) The arrival on Friday of over 360 Russian passengers to the Juan Gualberto Gomez International Airport in
Varadero will inaugurate direct flights of the Pegas Turistik tour operator to this tourist resort, where the high season is about to begin.
Velio Barrera, commercial director of the Cubanacan agency, announced that the new flight will arrive every two weeks.
A second flight, that of Transaero Airlines, will carry passengers between Varadero and Moscow, through the "Juan Gualberto Gomez", twice a
week, on Tuesdays and Fridays.
Some thirty travel agents are about to arrive in a Boeing 777 aircraft of Orenair Airlines, as part of a group of specialists wishing to know more about the Cuban tourist product, in order to promote its commercialization in Russia.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4569
- today: 598
- online: 164
- total: 3849211