Havana, Oct 24 (RHC) In Moscow, Ricardo Cabrisas, the vice president of the Cuban Council of Ministers, delivered a message of condolence from Cuban president Raul Castro for the victims of the terrorist attack that took place this week in Volgograd, taking the lives of six people and leaving another 37 wounded.
According to the Prensa Latina news agency, Cabrisas gave Foreign Minister Serguei Lavrov the letter addressed to the head of state,
On the occasiuon, the Cuban vice president confirmed the excellent bilateral relations between Russia and Cuba and the success of recent high level reciprocal visits.
Cabrisas also referred to the current steps being taken to boost joint economic and commercial projects.
This visit to Moscow coincides with the 11th session of the Intergovernmental Commission for Economic-Commercial, Scientific and
Technical Cooperation, chaired on this occasion by Cuba, represented by the Minister of Foreign Trade and Investment, Rodrigo Malmierca.
Prime Minister Dmitri Medvedev is to scheduled to meet with Cabrisas and Malmierca on Friday.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4211
- today: 537
- online: 188
- total: 3853361