Havana, September 9 (RHC) -— Cuban President Raul Castro met on Monday with Mexican Foreign Minister Jose Antonio Meade, who is on a working visit to the island.
During the talks, Raul Castro and Jose Antonio Meade exchanged views on the good state of bilateral relations and other issues of regional interest, such as the 24th Ibero-American Summit to take place soon in Veracruz, Mexico.
The top government Mexican official was accompanied at the talks by Mexico’s Undersecretary for Latin America and the Caribbean, Vanessa Rubio, and by Mexican Ambassador to Havana, Juan Jose Bremer. On the Cuban side was Acting Foreign Minister Rogelio Sierra.
The Mexican Foreign Minister previously met with Cuban government Vice President Ricardo Cabrisas.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4037
- today: 2211
- online: 220
- total: 3859072