Havana, September 18 (RHC) -- The governments of Cuba and Italy have signed a bilateral police accord in Havana to strengthen collaboration against organized crime and drug trafficking.
Italy’s Deputy Interior Minister Filippo Bubbico met with his Cuban counterpart Abelardo Colome and said that cooperation with Cuba and with other countries of this region is important for Italy, particularly in the fight against drug traffiking.
Italian mafias are presumably involved in drug trafficking to Europe from Latin America, particularly South America, Cubadebate website reported.
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Ambassador: “Bolivia is the Consecration of Indigenous People's Dream of Liberation, Decolonization”
- Second Stage of General Elections Underway in Cuba
- Israel Throws New Challenge to the International Community
- Cuba Holds President Donald Trump Responsible for Setback in Bilateral Migratory Relations
- Pope Francisco Returns to Latin America
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4472
- today: 3520
- online: 217
- total: 4224086