Havana, September 18 (RHC) -- The governments of Cuba and Italy have signed a bilateral police accord in Havana to strengthen collaboration against organized crime and drug trafficking.
Italy’s Deputy Interior Minister Filippo Bubbico met with his Cuban counterpart Abelardo Colome and said that cooperation with Cuba and with other countries of this region is important for Italy, particularly in the fight against drug traffiking.
Italian mafias are presumably involved in drug trafficking to Europe from Latin America, particularly South America, Cubadebate website reported.
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Dilma Rousseff: Lula is our hope
- Trump announces that he will seek re-election
- Fidel Castro: Neoliberalism is nobody's alternative
- Ralph Gonsalves urges regional unity toward peace and sustainable development
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4070
- today: 242
- online: 102
- total: 4932015