Havana, September 18 (RHC) -- The governments of Cuba and Italy have signed a bilateral police accord in Havana to strengthen collaboration against organized crime and drug trafficking.
Italy’s Deputy Interior Minister Filippo Bubbico met with his Cuban counterpart Abelardo Colome and said that cooperation with Cuba and with other countries of this region is important for Italy, particularly in the fight against drug traffiking.
Italian mafias are presumably involved in drug trafficking to Europe from Latin America, particularly South America, Cubadebate website reported.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4903
- today: 1071
- online: 147
- total: 3862835