Havana, September 18 (RHC) -- The governments of Cuba and Italy have signed a bilateral police accord in Havana to strengthen collaboration against organized crime and drug trafficking.
Italy’s Deputy Interior Minister Filippo Bubbico met with his Cuban counterpart Abelardo Colome and said that cooperation with Cuba and with other countries of this region is important for Italy, particularly in the fight against drug traffiking.
Italian mafias are presumably involved in drug trafficking to Europe from Latin America, particularly South America, Cubadebate website reported.
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Cuba pledges continued use of ITs for social justice goals
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Duo Buena Fe)
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3909
- today: 2784
- online: 135
- total: 4480373