Havana, October 25 (RHC)-- The Second Secretary of Cuba's Communist Party and country's vice-president Jose Ramon Machado Ventura held talks in Havana with visiting Vietnamese Colonel General Ngo Xuan Lich, who is a member of the Secretariat of the Vietnamese Communist Party's Central Committee.
Ngo Xuan Lich, who is the chief of the General Political Staff of People's Army of Vietnam and his delegation are paying a visit to Cuba on the invitation of the Ministry of the Revolutionary Armed Forces.
During the meeting, held Thursday afternoon, Machado Ventura and the visitors exchanged views on the historic relations between the parties, armed forces, governments and people of their two countries, according to Granma newspaper.
The two political leaders affirmed the willingness of their governments to keep strengthening bilateral relations.
The meeting was also attended by army corps general Alvaro Lopez Miera, first deputy minister and chief of staff of the Cuban armed forces as well as other high-ranking military officers.
On the Vietnamese side was ambassador to Cuba Duong Minh.
- COVID-19 Media Briefing update for July 6, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 06, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 05, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing update for July 4, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 04, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 03, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 5174
- today: 5337
- online: 205
- total: 8276168