Havana, September 29 (RHC) -- Cuban President Raul Castro sent a message of congratulations to participants at the 25th International Congress on Orthopedics and Traumatology, which wound up Saturday in the central city of Trinidad.
Jorge Risquet, member of the Communist Party Central Committee, said he was asked to convey warm greetings from President Raul Castro. Risquet had a phone conversation earlier with Rodrigo Alvarez Cambra, who heads the Cuban Society of Orthopedics and Traumatology, according to the Prensa Latina news agency. The Congress had the attendance of delegates from 25 countries of the world.
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- RHC's Weekly Segment 'Breakthrough'
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3691
- today: 1022
- online: 194
- total: 4079503