Havana, September 29 (RHC) -- Cuban President Raul Castro sent a message of congratulations to participants at the 25th International Congress on Orthopedics and Traumatology, which wound up Saturday in the central city of Trinidad.
Jorge Risquet, member of the Communist Party Central Committee, said he was asked to convey warm greetings from President Raul Castro. Risquet had a phone conversation earlier with Rodrigo Alvarez Cambra, who heads the Cuban Society of Orthopedics and Traumatology, according to the Prensa Latina news agency. The Congress had the attendance of delegates from 25 countries of the world.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4569
- today: 605
- online: 165
- total: 3849218