Havana, September 29 (RHC) -- Cuban President Raul Castro sent a message of congratulations to participants at the 25th International Congress on Orthopedics and Traumatology, which wound up Saturday in the central city of Trinidad.
Jorge Risquet, member of the Communist Party Central Committee, said he was asked to convey warm greetings from President Raul Castro. Risquet had a phone conversation earlier with Rodrigo Alvarez Cambra, who heads the Cuban Society of Orthopedics and Traumatology, according to the Prensa Latina news agency. The Congress had the attendance of delegates from 25 countries of the world.
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Senator Leahy urges U.S. government to fully restaff Embassy in Havana
- Brazil: fighting fire with fire?
- The nuclear phantom flies again
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4531
- today: 1364
- online: 116
- total: 4367377