The award was received by President Raul Castro during the closing session of the 8th Congress of the CDR at Havana’s Convention Center.
The Congress, which opened on Thursday, focused on crucial issues relevant to the structure and performance of the grassroots organization.
Some 460 delegates from all Cuban provinces approved the main report to the event at working strategies aimed at improving the work of the CDRs at all levels.
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Attorney Mara Verheyden-Hilliard: The U.S. government has sent a message that the Vienna Convention means NOTHING
- José Pertierra: U.S. security force operation at Venezuelan embassy violates international law
- U.S. medical student says coming back to study in Cuba allowed him to reconnect with his roots
- Migration and defense: main points in European elections
- RHC's Mailbag Show
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2560
- today: 2211
- online: 97
- total: 5937034