The award was received by President Raul Castro during the closing session of the 8th Congress of the CDR at Havana’s Convention Center.
The Congress, which opened on Thursday, focused on crucial issues relevant to the structure and performance of the grassroots organization.
Some 460 delegates from all Cuban provinces approved the main report to the event at working strategies aimed at improving the work of the CDRs at all levels.
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The most persecuted people in the world
- Kenyan President visits Cuba
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3641
- today: 2343
- online: 138
- total: 4461344