The award was received by President Raul Castro during the closing session of the 8th Congress of the CDR at Havana’s Convention Center.
The Congress, which opened on Thursday, focused on crucial issues relevant to the structure and performance of the grassroots organization.
Some 460 delegates from all Cuban provinces approved the main report to the event at working strategies aimed at improving the work of the CDRs at all levels.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3914
- today: 1865
- online: 216
- total: 4105975