The award was received by President Raul Castro during the closing session of the 8th Congress of the CDR at Havana’s Convention Center.
The Congress, which opened on Thursday, focused on crucial issues relevant to the structure and performance of the grassroots organization.
Some 460 delegates from all Cuban provinces approved the main report to the event at working strategies aimed at improving the work of the CDRs at all levels.
- President Raul Castro Congratulates Nicolas Maduro on PSUV´s Electoral Victory
- Council Members of the U.S. Cities of Tampa and St Petersburg Attend Business Forum in Cuba
- Confusion Prevails in Catalonia
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- World Food Program Praises Cuba's Record in Face of Natural Disasters
- Sochi Hosts World's Biggest Youth Event
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4823
- today: 1397
- online: 168
- total: 3835367