The award was received by President Raul Castro during the closing session of the 8th Congress of the CDR at Havana’s Convention Center.
The Congress, which opened on Thursday, focused on crucial issues relevant to the structure and performance of the grassroots organization.
Some 460 delegates from all Cuban provinces approved the main report to the event at working strategies aimed at improving the work of the CDRs at all levels.
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4070
- today: 4098
- online: 105
- total: 4935871