Havana, October 16 (RHC) -– Experts with the Havana-based Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology Center have announced advancements of a project for a vaccine to fight the four existing types of Dengue.
Researcher Luis Javier Gonzalez told participants at a Forum on Microbiology Techniques, underway here in the Cuban capital, that the project is currently in its first validation stage.
The forum is part of the 8th Cuban Congress on Microbiology and Parasitology, which concludes today, Thursday, and has been sponsored by 16 entities, including the UN Development Program and the Pedro Kouri Tropical Medicine Institute.
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Widespread International Rejection of Donald Trump's Decision on Jerusalem
- ALBA-TCP General Secretary Highlights in Havana Importance of Unity among Latin American Peoples
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part III)
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part II)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4363
- today: 4311
- online: 220
- total: 4095874