Havana, October 16 (RHC) -– Experts with the Havana-based Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology Center have announced advancements of a project for a vaccine to fight the four existing types of Dengue.
Researcher Luis Javier Gonzalez told participants at a Forum on Microbiology Techniques, underway here in the Cuban capital, that the project is currently in its first validation stage.
The forum is part of the 8th Cuban Congress on Microbiology and Parasitology, which concludes today, Thursday, and has been sponsored by 16 entities, including the UN Development Program and the Pedro Kouri Tropical Medicine Institute.
- President Raul Castro Congratulates Nicolas Maduro on PSUV´s Electoral Victory
- Council Members of the U.S. Cities of Tampa and St Petersburg Attend Business Forum in Cuba
- Confusion Prevails in Catalonia
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- World Food Program Praises Cuba's Record in Face of Natural Disasters
- Sochi Hosts World's Biggest Youth Event
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4823
- today: 2887
- online: 212
- total: 3836857