Havana, October 22 (RHC) -- Cuba officially announced on Tuesday the program for the upcoming 32nd International Fair of Havana (FIHAV 2014), where the New Law on Foreign Investment will be the main focus.
Rodrigo Malmierca, Minister of Foreign Trade and Investment and president of the Organizing Committee, said a business portfolio for foreign investors attending the event will be provided by his office. The business fair is scheduled to open on November 2nd and will run until the 8th.
Malmierca says a similar attendance to the previous edition is to be expected, although he noted the strengthened presence of companies from Brazil and Italy, which nearly doubled their rental space.
Representatives from over 60 nations will also be attending, while organizers expect 28 high level government delegations.
Venezuela, China and Russia occupy the largest area, in accordance with their place as the Caribbean island's main trading partners.
Over 2000 exhibitors will present their products at the fair, which this year will have over 300 domestic enterprises and a stand devoted to the Special Development
Zone of Mariel and its modern containers' terminal.
- Cuba pledges continued use of ITs for social justice goals
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Duo Buena Fe)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Brazilians demand full investigation of Marielle Franco's assassination
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Cuban leader congratulates Putin on winning presidential election
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3933
- today: 1270
- online: 109
- total: 4474950