Havana, October 31 (RHC) -– The Cuban Metal and Heavy Equipment Industry announced the presentation at the upcoming Havana International Trade Fair of three projects to set up joint ventures in that sector of Cuban economy.
With the initiative, the industry will try to get foreign investors interested in the projects and particularly take advantage of credit lines of important partners such as Russia and China, said senior specialist with the industry Raul Diaz.
The International Trade Fair will run November 2nd to the 8th with the aim of bringing foreign investment to several economic sectors.
The three projects to be launched by the metal industry are aimed at the production and commercialization of metal structures for the domestic market and for exports. Another initiative will focus on the development of stainless steel products and another one dedicated to the production of car batteries and Unite Power Systems or UPS.
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Senator Leahy urges U.S. government to fully restaff Embassy in Havana
- Brazil: fighting fire with fire?
- The nuclear phantom flies again
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4531
- today: 1369
- online: 123
- total: 4367382