Havana, November 4 (RHC) -– Havana hosted the second round of political consultations between the foreign ministries of Georgia and Cuba, the Trend Today website reported.
The Georgian delegation was led by Deputy Foreign Minister David Jalagania. The delegation also took part in the FIHAV 2014 international trade fair, underway in Havana until November 8th. The president of the Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Industry Kakha Baindurashvili attended the opening ceremony.
During the event, the Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Industry and the Cuban Chamber of Commerce signed a memorandum of understanding.
During its stay, the Georgian delegation will visit the National Assembly of People's Power and meet with the chairman of the Commission on Foreign Relations.
- Academic says denial of entry visas to Cuban scholars to participate in LASA Congress in the US was politically motivated
- Cuban top leaders meet with visiting North Korean Worker´s Party vice president
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: ALBA members must join forces to prevent a new imperialist military adventure in our region
- ALBA-TCP Political Council concerned about actions against regional peace and security
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3010
- today: 1211
- online: 122
- total: 5957827