Havana, November 4 (RHC) -– Havana hosted the second round of political consultations between the foreign ministries of Georgia and Cuba, the Trend Today website reported.
The Georgian delegation was led by Deputy Foreign Minister David Jalagania. The delegation also took part in the FIHAV 2014 international trade fair, underway in Havana until November 8th. The president of the Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Industry Kakha Baindurashvili attended the opening ceremony.
During the event, the Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Industry and the Cuban Chamber of Commerce signed a memorandum of understanding.
During its stay, the Georgian delegation will visit the National Assembly of People's Power and meet with the chairman of the Commission on Foreign Relations.
- Cuban President winds up government visit to Santiago de Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba insists Washington is manipulating diplomat health incidents
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel congratulates Cuban journalists on Cuban Press Day
- Expert: Title III of Helms-Burton aims to limit Cuba’s access to foreign capital sources
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3540
- today: 3279
- online: 135
- total: 5755653