La Paz, November 10 (RHC)—- Bolivian President Evo Morales has announced that he will visit several Latin American and Caribbean nations, including Cuba, in late November and early December.
Morales said that he will also visit Argentina, Peru, Ecuador and Mexico as he presided over a national ceremony in the Bolivian city for the 204 of the Liberation Struggle. He thanked the local people for their support at October 12th presidential elections.
The Bolivian president insisted in his government demand against Chile for an exist to the Pacific Ocean and he stressed the work by former presidents Eduardo Rodriguez, ambassador at the Hague International Court and by Carlos Mesa who represent Bolivia in its demand.
- U.S. congressional delegation wraps up visit to Cuba
- Activists urge protest actions to demand closure of Guantánamo Naval Base
- Argentina, in the claws of the vultures!
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4312
- today: 2605
- online: 140
- total: 4372930