La Paz, November 10 (RHC)—- Bolivian President Evo Morales has announced that he will visit several Latin American and Caribbean nations, including Cuba, in late November and early December.
Morales said that he will also visit Argentina, Peru, Ecuador and Mexico as he presided over a national ceremony in the Bolivian city for the 204 of the Liberation Struggle. He thanked the local people for their support at October 12th presidential elections.
The Bolivian president insisted in his government demand against Chile for an exist to the Pacific Ocean and he stressed the work by former presidents Eduardo Rodriguez, ambassador at the Hague International Court and by Carlos Mesa who represent Bolivia in its demand.
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- RHC's Weekly Segment 'Breakthrough'
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3691
- today: 1645
- online: 205
- total: 4080126