Havana, October 29 (RHC)-- Cuba and the People's Republic of China have created a group of experts to facilitate bilateral exchanges in biotechnology and pharmacology.
Heading the Chinese delegation, Bian Zhenjia indicated that Cuba is famous worldwide for its achievements in biotechnology, and expressed satisfaction for the ties of China Cuba.
Specialists of the Center for the State Quality Control of Medicaments, Devices and Medical Equipment (CECMED) and of the Administration of Food and Medicaments of China, (CFDA), commented on the importance of this mechanism, which will strengthen cooperation in terms of health products and services.
In an exclusive interview with ACN, Doctor Rafael Perez-Cristia, director of the Cuban quality control center pointed out that the main working areas are the commercialization of Chinese products in Cuba and vice versa; clinical trials developed in new lines of biotechnology that are in the process of technology transfer to China; inspections of goods manufacturing practices and, finally, the post-commercialization vigilance of medications.
Perez-Cristia pointed out that in response to the Guidelines of the Economic and Social Policy approved by the 6th Congress of the Cuban Communist Party, they also have include natural and traditional medicines.
The Chinese delegation also visited the Institute of Food Nutrition and Hygiene and the Food Industry Research Institutes in Havana.
- Academic says denial of entry visas to Cuban scholars to participate in LASA Congress in the US was politically motivated
- Cuban top leaders meet with visiting North Korean Worker´s Party vice president
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: ALBA members must join forces to prevent a new imperialist military adventure in our region
- ALBA-TCP Political Council concerned about actions against regional peace and security
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3318
- today: 672
- online: 103
- total: 5954278