Havana, October 29 (RHC)-- Cuban and French entrepreneurs are meeting in Havana to identify business opportunities and to cement economic and commercial ties.
According to the Cuban Chamber of Commerce the forum is taking place at Havana's National Hotel in the framework of a visit by representatives of the Movement of French Companies.
The meeting's agenda includes remarks by the president of the French organization Pierre Pringuet, General Director of Pernod Ricard, one of the world’s leading companies in the production and sale of liquors.
The general Management director of the Cuban Ministry of Industries, Adriana Barcelo, will give a presentation on prospects in her sector for the year 2014.
The French and Cuban entrepreneurs will address business opportunities in different economic. In a previous forum held in 2012, French entrepreneurs expressed interest in investment opportunities in the areas of energy, oil, sugar, communications, tourism and construction.
France is one of Cuba's major commercial partners in Europe; and it is also the fifth major source of tourists to the island, which welcomes over 100,000 French visitors every year.
- Cuban president calls for sensitivity in facing damage from Hurricane Michael
- Fidel Castro: Our enemies' hatred grows as our Revolution strengthens
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Good news from Guatemala
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel says 150 years later Cuban Revolution is the same and so are its challenges
- Cuba: The Revolution that began 150 years ago lives on today
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3152
- today: 1683
- online: 173
- total: 5232260