Havana, November 11 (RHC-PL), -- The second secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Cuba (CPC), José Ramón Machado Ventura received today a member of the Secretariat of the Communist Party of Vietnam, Tran Quoc Vuong, who is on an official visit to Havana.
During the meeting, both senior leaders exchanged experiences in political, ideological and organizational work, fraternal ties between the two organizations and international issues, an official statement said.
Quoc Vuong, is visiting Cuba, heading his country's delegation, which participated in the second theoretical seminar of the two parties, which held a meeting yesterday and today in Havana. The first of these contacts took place in Hanoi in 2012.
Accompanying Machado Ventura, were the Head of the International Relations Department of the CPC Central Committee, Jose Ramon Balaguer, and other officials, while the Vietnamese party included the ambassador of that country in Cuba, Duong Minh, and members of the visiting delegation.
- Cuba pledges continued use of ITs for social justice goals
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Duo Buena Fe)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Brazilians demand full investigation of Marielle Franco's assassination
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Cuban leader congratulates Putin on winning presidential election
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3933
- today: 813
- online: 95
- total: 4474493