Havana, November 22 (RHC)-- “Cuba turns its weaknesses into strengths and shares what it has to help make the dreams of many nations come true,” said Guinea Bissau's Prime Minister Domingos Simoes Pereira, who is paying an official visit to the island.
The Guinean prime minister paid a visit on Friday to Havana's Center for the Control of Medical Equipment and Pharmaceuticals (CECMED), where the director of that entity, Rafael Perez, briefed him about the performance and objectives of the center as a body with the Cuban health system.
The center promotes and protects the health of the Cuban people with its regulatory, control and fiscalization system that guarantees security, effectiveness and quality of medications, equipment and other medical items.
This visit to Havana opens new avenues for cooperation between Cuba and Guinea Bissau, said the prime minister, and noted that they are permanently interested in the exchange with the island. Prime Minister Simoes Pereira said: “We follow the example of Cuba and feel deep admiration for its people.”
- U.S. congressional delegation wraps up visit to Cuba
- Activists urge protest actions to demand closure of Guantánamo Naval Base
- Argentina, in the claws of the vultures!
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3864
- today: 190
- online: 115
- total: 4378176