Havana, November 22 (RHC)-- “Cuba turns its weaknesses into strengths and shares what it has to help make the dreams of many nations come true,” said Guinea Bissau's Prime Minister Domingos Simoes Pereira, who is paying an official visit to the island.
The Guinean prime minister paid a visit on Friday to Havana's Center for the Control of Medical Equipment and Pharmaceuticals (CECMED), where the director of that entity, Rafael Perez, briefed him about the performance and objectives of the center as a body with the Cuban health system.
The center promotes and protects the health of the Cuban people with its regulatory, control and fiscalization system that guarantees security, effectiveness and quality of medications, equipment and other medical items.
This visit to Havana opens new avenues for cooperation between Cuba and Guinea Bissau, said the prime minister, and noted that they are permanently interested in the exchange with the island. Prime Minister Simoes Pereira said: “We follow the example of Cuba and feel deep admiration for its people.”
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3324
- today: 2815
- online: 105
- total: 4826646