Havana, November 28 (RHC) -– Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez met in Havana on Thursday with the State Counselor of the People's Republic of China, Yang Jing, who arrived yesterday on an official visit.
During the meeting, both officials ratified the excellent state of diplomatic relations and praised the great potentials for expansion of economic and cooperation links.
Likewise, they discussed the process of economic reforms underway in Cuba, as well as China's remarkable economic development. International affairs were also addressed as part of the meeting's agenda.
During his stay on the island, the distinguished visitor and his accompanying delegation will meet with several government officials and tour places of interest.
The Chinese delegation is made up of Li Zhiyong, Executive Sub-Secretary of the Communist Party of China, Song Dahan, Director of the Legislative Office of the State Council and Chen Baosheng, Communist Party Secretary at China's Governance Academy.
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Cuba pledges continued use of ITs for social justice goals
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Duo Buena Fe)
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3909
- today: 1734
- online: 136
- total: 4479323