Havana, November 28 (RHC) -– Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez met in Havana on Thursday with the State Counselor of the People's Republic of China, Yang Jing, who arrived yesterday on an official visit.
During the meeting, both officials ratified the excellent state of diplomatic relations and praised the great potentials for expansion of economic and cooperation links.
Likewise, they discussed the process of economic reforms underway in Cuba, as well as China's remarkable economic development. International affairs were also addressed as part of the meeting's agenda.
During his stay on the island, the distinguished visitor and his accompanying delegation will meet with several government officials and tour places of interest.
The Chinese delegation is made up of Li Zhiyong, Executive Sub-Secretary of the Communist Party of China, Song Dahan, Director of the Legislative Office of the State Council and Chen Baosheng, Communist Party Secretary at China's Governance Academy.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4037
- today: 3487
- online: 181
- total: 3860348