Havana, December 4 (RHC) -– Cuban hotels Meliá Buena Vista and Paradisus Rio de Oro have been declared recipients of the 2015 Excellence Awards granted by the renowned British travel agency Condé Nast Johansens.
The Melia Buena Vista, a Five Star located in Cayo Santa María, took the prize in the category of Best Service in the Caribbean, while the Paradisus Rio de Oro, located in the province of Holguín, won in the category of Luxury Spa.
The awards, well regarded in the tourism and hospitality sector worldwide, are delivered based in 16 categories, following strict inspections by specialists from the tour operator.
The awards translate into new opportunities for the tourist facilities. Previous recipients of the awards have been featured in prestigious magazines such as Vogue, GQ and Glamour.
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Cuban leader congratulates Putin on winning presidential election
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Vladimir Putin will lead Russia through 2024
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3770
- today: 1867
- online: 125
- total: 4471614