Havana, December 4 (RHC) -– Cuban hotels Meliá Buena Vista and Paradisus Rio de Oro have been declared recipients of the 2015 Excellence Awards granted by the renowned British travel agency Condé Nast Johansens.
The Melia Buena Vista, a Five Star located in Cayo Santa María, took the prize in the category of Best Service in the Caribbean, while the Paradisus Rio de Oro, located in the province of Holguín, won in the category of Luxury Spa.
The awards, well regarded in the tourism and hospitality sector worldwide, are delivered based in 16 categories, following strict inspections by specialists from the tour operator.
The awards translate into new opportunities for the tourist facilities. Previous recipients of the awards have been featured in prestigious magazines such as Vogue, GQ and Glamour.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4569
- today: 1965
- online: 178
- total: 3850578