Malabo, December 5 (RHC-PL) -- A group of 15 Cuban teachers arrived in Equatorial Guinea's capital, Malabo, joining 112 professionals already in the West African country, as part of a mission to help strengthen the education system there.
A welcoming ceremony for the teachers was held at the International Airport of Malabo, where they were received by local and Cuban diplomatic officials.
These teachers will work in various districts and provinces of that country, in coordination with their local counterparts, as part of the Guinean government's program Horizons 2020 “Education for All,” which aims to strengthen the national education system.
Recently, the Cuban Deputy Minister of Education, Kenelma Carvajal, paid a working visit to Equatorial Guinea, stressing Cuba's willingness to cooperate with the Guinean government's growing aspirations for the improvement of their educational network.
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- RHC's Weekly Segment 'Breakthrough'
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3691
- today: 3990
- online: 187
- total: 4082471