Havana, December 17 (RHC)-- The 13th series of talks on U.S. foreign policy towards Cuba concluded Wednesday in Havana.
The three-day event gathered together renowned U.S. and Cuban scholars, former US and Cuban government officials and researchers from both sides of the Florida Strait.
Participants analyzed current tendencies and prospects for improved bilateral relations during the remaining two years of President Barack Obama's term. Presentations at the event also dealt with US international and regional policy and their impact on Washington-Havana ties.
- Cuba strongly rejects inclusion in arbitrary US Report on Trafficking in Persons
- EU commissioner for international cooperation says ties with Cuba have evolved to higher levels
- Business executive says Cuba is a very popular resort among Europeans
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- US academic not surprised that Trump Administration has made it more difficult for Americans to travel to Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3643
- today: 2879
- online: 104
- total: 6071343