Minsk, November 1 (RHC)- The Eastern European nation of Belarus will save the feet of its diabetic patients from surgical amputation through the purchase, importation and introduction in the medical sphere of that country of Heberprot-P, a revolutionary product developed by Cuban specialists at Havana’s Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology.
The Center’s Director General, doctor Luis Herrera, signed in the capital city of Minsk an agreement in this connection with Doctor Aleksander Grigoriev, President of Belarus most important pharmaceutical producer, Beimed Preparaty,
The agreement includes the training of Belarus doctors on the use of this Cuban Revolutionary product that has saved thousands of diabetic feet from amputation.
Heberprot B, developed by Cuban scientists, is already registered in 18 countries and has been hailed in all continents as a savior of diabetic feet from amputation.
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Senator Leahy urges U.S. government to fully restaff Embassy in Havana
- Brazil: fighting fire with fire?
- The nuclear phantom flies again
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4641
- today: 4332
- online: 115
- total: 4365814