Minsk, November 1 (RHC)- The Eastern European nation of Belarus will save the feet of its diabetic patients from surgical amputation through the purchase, importation and introduction in the medical sphere of that country of Heberprot-P, a revolutionary product developed by Cuban specialists at Havana’s Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology.
The Center’s Director General, doctor Luis Herrera, signed in the capital city of Minsk an agreement in this connection with Doctor Aleksander Grigoriev, President of Belarus most important pharmaceutical producer, Beimed Preparaty,
The agreement includes the training of Belarus doctors on the use of this Cuban Revolutionary product that has saved thousands of diabetic feet from amputation.
Heberprot B, developed by Cuban scientists, is already registered in 18 countries and has been hailed in all continents as a savior of diabetic feet from amputation.
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Donald Trump's Controversial Fiscal Reform
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4477
- today: 2946
- online: 229
- total: 4090146