Brasilia, January 3 (RHC)-- Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff affirmed that the recent announcement of the reestablishment of diplomatic relations between the United States and Cuba will have a very positive impact on the entire hemisphere.
At a meeting in Brasilia with visiting U.S. Vice President Joe Biden, Rousseff expressed her personal satisfaction with the new shift in U.S.-Cuba relations, which she said also opens a new chapter in Washington's relations with all of Latin America and the Caribbean.
In Argentina, the newspaper “La Arena” welcomed the latest developments in U.S.-Cuba relations, particularly the release and return to Cuba of the three Cuban anti-terrorist fighters Gerardo Hernández, Ramón Labañino and Antonio Guerrero, members of the Cuban Five group, who were still serving unjust prison terms in the United States.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4802
- today: 4364
- online: 137
- total: 6660231