Brasilia, January 3 (RHC)-- Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff affirmed that the recent announcement of the reestablishment of diplomatic relations between the United States and Cuba will have a very positive impact on the entire hemisphere.
At a meeting in Brasilia with visiting U.S. Vice President Joe Biden, Rousseff expressed her personal satisfaction with the new shift in U.S.-Cuba relations, which she said also opens a new chapter in Washington's relations with all of Latin America and the Caribbean.
In Argentina, the newspaper “La Arena” welcomed the latest developments in U.S.-Cuba relations, particularly the release and return to Cuba of the three Cuban anti-terrorist fighters Gerardo Hernández, Ramón Labañino and Antonio Guerrero, members of the Cuban Five group, who were still serving unjust prison terms in the United States.
- Cuba strongly rejects inclusion in arbitrary US Report on Trafficking in Persons
- EU commissioner for international cooperation says ties with Cuba have evolved to higher levels
- Business executive says Cuba is a very popular resort among Europeans
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- US academic not surprised that Trump Administration has made it more difficult for Americans to travel to Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3536
- today: 715
- online: 99
- total: 6072715