Havana, January 13 (RHC) -- Clements von Goetze, Director General for Africa, Asia, Latin America and Middle East of the Federal Foreign Office of Germany, was received in Havana by the Director General of Bilateral Affairs of the Cuban Foreign Ministry, Gerardo Peñalver Portal.
According to the Cuban Foreign Ministry, during the meeting, both sides discussed the progress of bilateral relations and cooperation as well as the potential for their development in various sectors such as diplomacy and trade. They also addressed relations between Cuba and the European Union and other issues of mutual interest.
According to Deputy Foreign Minister Rogelio Sierra, the German visitor has a packed agenda that includes other meetings with representatives of Cuban government institutions, among which are the Ministry of Culture, the Foreign Trade and Investment Ministry and the Department of International Relations the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Cuba.
The German delegation is also composed of Rüdiger Lotz, Division Chief of the Mexico, Central America and Caribbean Federal Office of the German Ministry of Foreign Affairs; Peter Scholz, Ambassador to Cuba and other diplomatic officials.
Also participating in the meeting were the Director of Europe and Canada of the Cuban Foreign Ministry, Elio Rodríguez Perdomo and other fellow officials.
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Donald Trump's Controversial Fiscal Reform
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4477
- today: 2945
- online: 220
- total: 4090145