Havana, January 14 (RHC) -- Around 900 Cuban and foreign delegates will meet in the Cuban capital Havana from April 20th to the 24th for the International Health Convention Cuba 2015.
The forum will allow for a discussion on the current situation of public health in the world, public sanitation policies, organization and economic bases that support healthcare systems.
Other topics to be addressed will be Cuba's advances in the field of healthcare, as well as health's impact on the quality of life, health promotion policies and health and environment.
Parallel to the convention will run the trade fair Health for All 2015, where specialists will become aquaintance with the latest technologies in the field of medicine.
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- RHC's Weekly Segment 'Breakthrough'
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3691
- today: 417
- online: 173
- total: 4078898