Havana, January 14 (RHC) -- Around 900 Cuban and foreign delegates will meet in the Cuban capital Havana from April 20th to the 24th for the International Health Convention Cuba 2015.
The forum will allow for a discussion on the current situation of public health in the world, public sanitation policies, organization and economic bases that support healthcare systems.
Other topics to be addressed will be Cuba's advances in the field of healthcare, as well as health's impact on the quality of life, health promotion policies and health and environment.
Parallel to the convention will run the trade fair Health for All 2015, where specialists will become aquaintance with the latest technologies in the field of medicine.
- U.S. congressional delegation wraps up visit to Cuba
- Activists urge protest actions to demand closure of Guantánamo Naval Base
- Argentina, in the claws of the vultures!
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4312
- today: 2639
- online: 156
- total: 4372964