Havana, November 2 (RHC)Bolivia's health and sports minister Juan Carlos Calvimontes said that Cuba is an example of solidarity for the world.
The Bolivian official made his statement during a graduation ceremony for 86 doctors who studied medicine in Cuba.
We can never forget Cuba. The Cuban people has advanced shoulder to shoulder with the people of Bolivia since commander Ernesto Che Guevarra arrived in
our country, said the minister, who stressed the assistance of the island in training thousands of Bolivian doctors.
He said that despite the US blockade, Cuba has something unique, which is its support of other nations, because Cubans share all they have, not what they have left. Calvimontes said that over 4 thousand 600 Bolivian doctors have been formed in Cuba, many of which became specialists in areas of great importance for
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4133
- today: 1717
- online: 140
- total: 4937623