Director of North America Department of Cuban Foreign Ministry, Josefina Vidal, to Head Talks with United States
Havana, January 17 (RHC)-- Josefina Vidal, Director of the North America Department of Cuba's Foreign Ministry, will head the island's delegation to talks with the United States beginning January 21st.
The conversations in the Cuban capital, which will take place on the 21st and 22nd of January, will be held at Havana's International Convention Center.
According to the Cuban Foreign Ministry, MINREX, talks will begin with a new round of negotiations on immigration issues. For the U.S., State Department official Edward Alex Lee will head his country's delegation to the first day of talks.
On January 22nd, Cuba and the U.S. will hold the first meeting on the process of re-establishing diplomatic relations between the two countries. The U.S. Assistant Secretary of State for Western Hemisphere Affairs, Roberta Jacobson, will head the U.S. delegation for the second day of talks.
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4133
- today: 3576
- online: 110
- total: 4939482