Luanda, January 19 (RHC) -- The Angolan Head of State, José Eduardo dos Santos, has applauded the important decision made by the U.S. administration and Cuban government, with the view toward resuming diplomatic relations, according to Angola Press news agency.
"We express our hopes that the economic blockade on Cuba may be lifted as quickly as possible," said President Dos Santos, when speaking at a ceremony presented by representatives of the diplomatic bodies and of international agencies accredited in Angola at Luanda's Presidential Palace.
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba ratifies its unwavering support for Nicaragua
- Cuba renews its solidarity with Nicaragua
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3453
- today: 3342
- online: 96
- total: 4949639