Luanda, January 19 (RHC) -- The Angolan Head of State, José Eduardo dos Santos, has applauded the important decision made by the U.S. administration and Cuban government, with the view toward resuming diplomatic relations, according to Angola Press news agency.
"We express our hopes that the economic blockade on Cuba may be lifted as quickly as possible," said President Dos Santos, when speaking at a ceremony presented by representatives of the diplomatic bodies and of international agencies accredited in Angola at Luanda's Presidential Palace.
- Cuba Holds President Donald Trump Responsible for Setback in Bilateral Migratory Relations
- Pope Francisco Returns to Latin America
- Cuban and U.S. Representatives Hold Meeting on Cyber-security and the Fight against Cyber-crimes
- Cuba Celebrates National Science Day
- RHC's Scientific and Medical Report
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4812
- today: 94
- online: 94
- total: 4216188