Luanda, January 19 (RHC) -- The Angolan Head of State, José Eduardo dos Santos, has applauded the important decision made by the U.S. administration and Cuban government, with the view toward resuming diplomatic relations, according to Angola Press news agency.
"We express our hopes that the economic blockade on Cuba may be lifted as quickly as possible," said President Dos Santos, when speaking at a ceremony presented by representatives of the diplomatic bodies and of international agencies accredited in Angola at Luanda's Presidential Palace.
- Cuba pledges continued use of ITs for social justice goals
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Duo Buena Fe)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Brazilians demand full investigation of Marielle Franco's assassination
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Cuban leader congratulates Putin on winning presidential election
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3933
- today: 1277
- online: 102
- total: 4474957