Luanda, January 19 (RHC) -- The Angolan Head of State, José Eduardo dos Santos, has applauded the important decision made by the U.S. administration and Cuban government, with the view toward resuming diplomatic relations, according to Angola Press news agency.
"We express our hopes that the economic blockade on Cuba may be lifted as quickly as possible," said President Dos Santos, when speaking at a ceremony presented by representatives of the diplomatic bodies and of international agencies accredited in Angola at Luanda's Presidential Palace.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4037
- today: 4424
- online: 170
- total: 3861285