Havana, January 27 (RHC) -– Some 483,396 Cubans were reported as self-employees early this year -- 4,445 more than in December.
Of the total, 65 percent of the non-State workers are found in the provinces of Havana, Matanzas, central Villa Clara, and eastern Camaguey, Holguin and Santiago de Cuba.
Most jobs are in the areas of catering, cargo and passenger transportation, house rentals, and telecommunications agents.
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- RHC's Weekly Segment 'Breakthrough'
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4001
- today: 3187
- online: 181
- total: 4077977