Havana, January 27 (RHC) -– Some 483,396 Cubans were reported as self-employees early this year -- 4,445 more than in December.
Of the total, 65 percent of the non-State workers are found in the provinces of Havana, Matanzas, central Villa Clara, and eastern Camaguey, Holguin and Santiago de Cuba.
Most jobs are in the areas of catering, cargo and passenger transportation, house rentals, and telecommunications agents.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4569
- today: 1448
- online: 155
- total: 3850061