Minsk, November 4 (RHC)- Today in Minsk, Cuba and Belarús are discussing the increasing of cooperation projects in the metal working, chemical and light industries.
A delegation from Cuba headed by Deputy Minister of Industries Eloy Alvarez is negotiating current agreements with their Belarus host delegation, headed by his counterpart, Ivan Demodovich.
The Cuban delegation has met with managerial groups of Belarus industrial concerns, especially those manufacturing elevators and heavy trucks and tractors.
Belarus produces 10 percent of the world's agricultural tractor industrial output.
- Academic says denial of entry visas to Cuban scholars to participate in LASA Congress in the US was politically motivated
- Cuban top leaders meet with visiting North Korean Worker´s Party vice president
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: ALBA members must join forces to prevent a new imperialist military adventure in our region
- ALBA-TCP Political Council concerned about actions against regional peace and security
- RHC's Arts Roundup
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3318
- today: 2669
- online: 122
- total: 5956275