Minsk, November 4 (RHC)- Today in Minsk, Cuba and Belarús are discussing the increasing of cooperation projects in the metal working, chemical and light industries.
A delegation from Cuba headed by Deputy Minister of Industries Eloy Alvarez is negotiating current agreements with their Belarus host delegation, headed by his counterpart, Ivan Demodovich.
The Cuban delegation has met with managerial groups of Belarus industrial concerns, especially those manufacturing elevators and heavy trucks and tractors.
Belarus produces 10 percent of the world's agricultural tractor industrial output.
- Diaz Canel: No imperialist policy will deter Cuba
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: Unity is our Revolution's most formidable and powerful strength
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Four Bronze medals for Cuba in Judo Grand Prix
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Cuban Parliament meets in full for 3rd Ordinary session of 9th Legislature
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3811
- today: 3763
- online: 122
- total: 6141091