Minsk, November 4 (RHC)- Today in Minsk, Cuba and Belarús are discussing the increasing of cooperation projects in the metal working, chemical and light industries.
A delegation from Cuba headed by Deputy Minister of Industries Eloy Alvarez is negotiating current agreements with their Belarus host delegation, headed by his counterpart, Ivan Demodovich.
The Cuban delegation has met with managerial groups of Belarus industrial concerns, especially those manufacturing elevators and heavy trucks and tractors.
Belarus produces 10 percent of the world's agricultural tractor industrial output.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 5179
- today: 3491
- online: 144
- total: 6669487