Havana, November 4 (RHC)-- Cuba and Russia held in Havana a meeting of their Joint Management Committee aimed at further expanding relations between the two countries.
Within the scope of the Thirty First Havana International Fair, the joint committee brought together representatives of 52 Russian enterprises and their Cuban counterparts, who reviewed the progress of the 2013 Action Plan and approved actions foreseen for 2014.
The chairman of the Cuban management group, Rafael Lage, told reporters that the trade plan for 2013 has been successfully met, with increases in the energy and tourist sectors.
The plan approved for 2014 foresees the increase of Cuban agricultural exports to Russia and a further increase of Russian tourists to Cuba.
He added that bilateral Cuban-Russian trade is expected to continue growing. Russia, the Cuban official noted, is included among Cuba’s ten most important commercial.
- COVID-19 Media Briefing update for July 2, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 02, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing for June 30, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 30, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 29, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing for June 29, 2020
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6057
- today: 4812
- online: 167
- total: 8253442